For younger guests, several unique events are sure to entertain and delight for hours.
Pre-order everything from cookies, chocolate covered strawberries, birthday cake, etc.
Traveling from Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort to anywhere else in Orlando is easy and convenient with our on-site car rental options, car services and complimentary Walt Disney World® Resort scheduled shuttle transportation.
Our staff will do everything we can to help you get where you want to go!
Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort offers on-site car rentals through Sixt.
Whether you’re looking for a budget-friendly sedan, practical minivan, spacious SUV, sporty coupe or even a special vehicle, such as the BMW 5 Series or the convertible Ford Mustang, Sixt rent-a-car in Lake Buena Vista has what you’re looking for.
Open daily from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Rent happy with Sixt!
We also have Fleetwood Transportation on site, offering transportation services in Orlando and the surrounding area 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Call any time, day or night, to arrange convenient ground transportation for you and your companions between Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort and Orlando International Airport, Walt Disney World® Resort, and other points of interest.
You can even arrange to have a representative greet you at your airport’s baggage claim and drive you to our hotel. These professional chauffeurs and drivers have excellent knowledge of the Orlando area.
Complimentary Walt Disney World® Resort Transportation
As a Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotel®, we offer free scheduled shuttle service to and from the Walt Disney World® Resort Theme Parks: Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park.
Provided by Bethany Transportation, motor coach pickups occur in our lobby in front of the valet desk. Drop-offs and return pickups occur at the entrance to each park in the bus lanes designated by the schedule.
See our shuttle schedule now.
• On-site assistance is also available in the resort lobby.
• Once you’re in the parks, you and your party may transfer to other Walt Disney World® Theme Parks using the free in-park buses or the monorail.
• Shuttle services do not cover theme park special events.
• Final-return buses may leave the park later than listed due to traffic. However, we suggest always arriving at the designated pick-up areas five to 10 minutes in advance of the time listed on the schedule.
• If you are in need of a wheelchair-accessible vehicle, please call 407-467-1132 to make arrangements at least 24 hours in advance.
For more information, call Bethany Transportation at 407-467-1132 or our front desk at 407-239-0444.
© 2009-2013 AP WH Orlando Tenant LLC with portions of website content © 2009-2013 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. All rights reserved.