Our Guest Rooms Sleep Up to 6 for Your Sports Events
Join in on the fun by participating in or watching one of the many athletic events and sports activities at Disney’s ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, just minutes from our resort.
Featuring a 9,500-seat baseball stadium, a 44,800 square-foot multi-sport facility, a modern gaming center and more, the renowned complex offers a variety of exciting things to do and see, including:
- Cheerleading and Dance Worlds™ – This high-energy event in April showcases a wide array of junior and senior-level cheerleading competitions, and features jazz, hip-hop and pom categories for dance competitions. Experience the excitement of this amazing event!
- AAU National Events – These exclusive events offer a unique opportunity for all sports teams (registered AAU members) to reach a national tournament. Join in on the AAU Boys’ Basketball Tournament; Summer Baseball Championship; Girls’ Junior National Volleyball Championships; Wrestling Scholastic Duals; Primary National Championships; or Track and Field Club Championships throughout April and July.
- Pop Warner Super Bowl – This annual competition features 64 youth football teams competing for National Championships in four age/weight ranges. Support your team or another contending team at this exclusive event in December!
- USSA Road to Orlando World Series, 8th Grade Division I & II National Championship, and AAU Basketball Southeast Division I & II National Championship.
Prepare for a competition or unwind in one of our 490 thoughtfully appointed guest rooms or bunk bed rooms, modern amenities and exemplary service at the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort.
A top choice among hotels near the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, our resort has everything needed for a comfortable, memorable stay in Orlando, including:
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access
- Complimentary transportation to and from Walt Disney World® Resort theme parks
- An ideal location just five miles (10 minutes) from ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Family bunk bed rooms available to comfortably sleep up to 6 for great cost-savings
- Space for team meetings, meals, rehearsals, and related events
- Menus that can be tailored to your athlete's needs
- Separated vanities outside of guest bathrooms
- Two large outdoor pools with a 79-foot water slide
- On-site dining options at Zest or 27 Palms Grill
Call our Group Sports Manager, Sabrina Amendola at 407-550-1006 or email at Sabrina.Amendola@SheratonLBV.com!